To ensure a stress-free shopping experience this Christmas/Holiday season, we're extending our returns policy. All purchases made after the 1st of November 2023 can now be returned until the 31st of January 2024.
If you wish to return any part of your order you can do so within 30 days of the receipt of the parcel.
Please fill in the returns slip included in your package with the details of your return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don’t forget to include your reason for returning the item – please see the form for the list of reasons. If there is no label or returns form in your parcel, please click here to download it.
Please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella.
If your item is incorrect or faulty please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement. Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us before you have been advised by our customer care team.
Please note the 'Freepost' shipping label included in the delivery applies only for returns inside the UK and is not valid in Australia.
Please allow up to 14 working days for us to receive and process returned items. Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (UK time) on +44 203 176 7769. Click here to find out what the current time is in London
If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
Please note we do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order should you choose to make a partial or full return.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Bluebella, please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- If exchanging an item indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- We always welcome feedback; so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- Please fix the international returns label provided to the front of the package ensuring all old labels are covered and/or removed, and mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Bluebella Ltd is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
Wortley Moor Road